Eid Ul Fitr 2017: Depending on the moon, Eid-ul-Fitr, one of the biggest festival of Muslims, will be celebrated on June 25th or 26th in Whole World. We expected Eid al-Fitr 2017 will be celebrated on Sunday in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and several other Muslim nations, while Muslims in India will celebrate the festival after one day of this country, where it is referred to as Eid ul-Fitr, on Sunday, depending on the moon-sighting. On the eve of Eid, Muslims greet each other with Eid cards. But the tradition of sending cards is now becoming an old trend. Muslims now prefer sending Eid Mubarak SMS 2017 or messages on social media like WhatsApp and Facebook to express Eid wishes to friends and relatives. Even the non-Muslims also greet and extend their good wishes for Eid festival through these Eid Mubarak Messages 2017.
Eid Mubarak Messages
- Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings are with you today, tomorrow, and always.May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, Joy, and Happiness.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
- forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.